vLab provides a virtual Windows desktop with the latest versions of General Access Computing Lab software that can be accessed by students in real time from any computer. vLab is one in a suite of virtual desktops that are part of the IT Services vDesk environment.
- Before using vLab, make sure you have the appropriate Citrix plugin:
Windows | Mac | iPad | iPhone | Linux
- Restart your browser and return to vlab.uark.edu once the plugin is installed.
- Click Log in. Enter your UARK username and password and click Log On.
- Depending on your browser, you may see a Download button the first time you connect to vLab. Click Already installed on the right. Do not click the Download button.
- Click Preferences, choose your connection speed, and click Save. Performance may vary depending on your system and Internet connection.
- Click the vLab button to start your session.
Learn more about the software available in the vLab.
For assistance with vLab, contact the Help Desk at 479-575-2905.